Production Operator (FPSO) – BSM Offshore – Parati Rj
Background: A Production Technician must operate plant process and utility systems effectively and safety. It is expected that procedures will be followed at all times and that O&M Contractor and local regulatory compliance met in all aspects of work. The Production Technician will facilitate routine maintenance by isolations and reinstatement, liaising with CRO.
Units Of Competence
1. Prepare process and utility systems for operation
2. Operate and monitor process and utility systems
3. Prepare process and utility systems for shutdown
4. Isolate and reinstate process and utility systems for maintenance and repair
5. Contribute to control of critical situations and respond to emergencies
6. Monitor and maintain pollution control measures
7. Carry out emergency response role
8. Provide any additional duties
Pre-hire Qualifications and Experience:
Proven experience and/or qualified to N/SVQ Hydrocarbon Processing Level 2 or similar qualification level from country of origin.
Mechanical ou Electrical background desirable.
3 years experience of hydrocarbon processing systems and utilities.
Knowledge of ESD F&G and DCS operation.
Good understanding of Permit to Work, Mechanical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment
Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
Click no botão azul abaixo "Candidatar-se à Vaga" para visualizar o link do contato do Empregador.
Candidate-se no link abaixo.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite careers.sbmoffshore.com.