Informações da vaga:
Atenção as exigências da vaga!
Descrição da vaga:
The Bar Server/Waiter position is responsible for serving and suggesting quality beverages according to standard recipes, individualized attention towards each guest.
He/she is also responsible for educating external and internal guests about our premium coffees and teas.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for promoting and maximizing beverage sales in the assigned
workplace, while following & ensuring that all company beverage service
standards are being adhered to.
• Follows company guidelines regarding uniform, personal grooming & hygiene.
• Ensures that company policy in regards to drinking age is followed, & practices
responsible service of alcoholic beverages.
• Helps maintain the bar & pantry areas at all times in accordance with USPH /
FDA and SEMS rules and regulations, including following guidelines relating to the
correct use & maintenance of all bar equipment.
• Ensures the assigned workstation is properly set & prepared to meet the daily
• Provides prompt, attentive, consistent & courteous service to every guest in the
assigned workstation, & through this helps to achieve the yearly goal for the bar
scores in the guest comment cards.
• Strives to always up-sell to better quality premium & super-premium products,
& is able to recommend & suggest beverages when guests ask for assistance in
• Effectively communicates any problem, challenges, complaints or service
difficulties in a timely manner to the Bartender on duty or immediate supervisor.
• Maintains an attentive & proactive approach offering consecutive rounds of
drinks, asserting satisfaction with the product served.
• Responsible for the correct registering & proper handling of all individual
checks & sales transactions generated in the assigned workstation.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of
specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are
logically related to the position.
• Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the
SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
Other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
– Minimum recent 2 years experience at the position in a Cruise ship or in a 4/5
star hotel/resort or restaurant
– Passionate about people and able to handle guest complaints with a smile!
– Strong English written & verbal skills
Vaga divulgada no RJEMPREGOS.NET
Obs: em vagas que solicitam o envio de curriculo por e-mail, sempre envie o curriculo no corpo do e-mail e em anexo.
Clique no botão abaixo "Candidatar-se à Vaga" para acessar o link, e-mail, local de comparecimento ou whatsapp da empresa contratante.
Dica: tenha atenção ao anunciado da vaga, as vezes por algum detalhe você pode ser eliminado da seleção, não esqueça de manter seu curriculo atualizado, boa sorte!
Candidate-se no botão abaixo.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite infinitybrazil.com.br.